Thursday, January 3, 2008

Randy Baggins

When I went to put Randy to bed he looked like a miniature hobbit. It was so cute! (I'm a LOTR/J.R.R. Tolkien fan.) He had on a green pair of feet pajamas, but with the feet cut out, so the pj legs came to the middle of his shins and he was barefoot. He also had on one of Corey's capes that was a bit too big for him that looked like a hobbit cloak. Dang - I wish I would've taken a picture. I've got to get better at snapping photos. Maybe I'll remember to take a picture in the a.m. if he puts the cape back on.

Also, for the past 3 nights he hasn't had a bottle. So, it looks like we are entering a new bottle-free era.

He's into Green Eggs and Ham lately. He chooses it every night for his bedtime book. You know how the small guy is Sam-I-Am? Well, Randy asked me what the name of the big guy in the black hat was - the grouchy guy that doesn't like green eggs and ham, the one who says, "That Sam-I-Am! That Sam-I-Am! I do not like that Sam-I-Am!" I told him I didn't know but we could call him Joe. So, on every page he kept asking, "Is that Joe? Is that Joe?"

No comments: