Friday, January 25, 2008

7 Little Know Facts

I got tagged by my sister-in-law, Debbie. So, here are 7 little known facts about me.

1. I'd like to live in a cottage with a garden, maybe near a stream, within walking distance of an old village.
2. I have 3 gray hairs, that I am refusing to pluck or dye. In fact, I'm a little bit proud of them.
3. I think Bono is cool - but then, who doesn't?
4. I really like the movie "The Flying Scotsman."
5. I've wanted to try snowshoeing for years. I have a feeling that this may be the year that I actually get around to trying it.
6. A bunch of my favorite authors are British: C.S. Lewis, Beatrix Potter, Jane Austin, J.R.R. Tolkien, J.K. Rowling, Agatha Christie, Shirley Hughes.
7. I love cold cereal. I could probably eat it for every meal for several days.

4 comments:

Sydni said...

Oh, hot cute. I never would have known this stuff if you hadn't done that! I'm so glad you got 'tagged' and that you played along!

Diane Owen said...

Bono huh? I don't think I knew that about you...:)

Emily said...

THREE GRAY HAIRS? totally unfair.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the cold cereal
And the grey hair? Yeah, it's ok to be proud when there are 3 of them but when it gets to be 3003 then they aren't so cute!