I really like this blog.
I made their Honey Yeast Rolls and their Chocolate Chip Apple Cake this weekend and they both turned out great!
I found this blog because someone on Feminist Mormon Housewives linked to
What exactly is it that I do all day?
1 comment:
Holy toledo! I can't believe that gal was detail-oriented enough to even look at a package of broccoli closely enough to see that! How creepy. I am showing that to Levi. When I first read it, I thought it was going to be the thing that shocked me once on a package of broccoli, namely, "Product of China". But the faces are even creepier, ahhh!!
Did you see those pumpkin scones? Mmmm...
P.S. Summer, what do you think you are doing reading Feminist Mormon Housewives?! :-D
P.P.S. Thank you for reminding me that I am not doing nothing by staying at home with my kids. I thought about your comment and you are right. I get sad when I don't see an economic contribution. But you're right...it is there. All of us who make meals for our families, who clean, who read books to our kids, who drive the family bus, are contributing. Just because there's no paycheck doesn't mean there's no economic contribution.
And Levi reminded me of something else, which is, if we were to pay other people to do the things I do (or any full-time at-home parent), it would be an incredible lot of money. And all of those things NEED to be done.
Anyway, thanks. :-)
Post a Comment