
I am finally getting around to doing a Halloween post: We had a nice Halloween. Dion took the kids around our neighborhood for trick-or-treating. I stayed home and answered the door and gave out candy wearing a witch hat. I also indulged my Harry Potter mania. I listened to the soundtrack from "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" while I made Pumpkin Pasties and Pumpkin Juice (I found recipes on line) and read "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone." I just can't seem to get anyone else as excited about these kinds of things as I am. I may have gone a little overboard, but it was way better than the "Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School" movie Dion and the kids watched when they got home. Dion posted some pictures of Halloween costumes on our Sandy Davidsons blog. He also took a video, which he may get around to putting up sometime - it's at the bottom of his priority list right now.
1 comment:
That is so awesome! Were the pasties any good? Those pumpkin scones do look yummy, maybe i'll have to give them a try.
Post a Comment