Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Can't Wait for Winter!

Reason #1:
November 21, 2008
Watch the trailer, click here.
Reason #2:
December 12, 2008
Watch the trailer, click here.
I just finished reading the 4th novel in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. When I'm reading the books I just can't put them down, but when I try to explain the story I make it sound so cheesy. One reason I love the Twilight series is that it was written by a BYU alumna, Stephenie Meyer, who is only 2 years older than me with 3 little boys. That's so cool! Why can't I think of something fabulous to do like that?

3 comments:

Emily said...

After I read the books for the first time, I kept thinking "why can't I write something like this?!" It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to write it once you had the idea...but it's coming up with the idea that's tricky.

Diane Owen said...

So with you on both of those!! A girl in my ward has a friend who already rented out a theatre for Twilight midnight showing and is already selling tickets, 5 months in advance...i'm so there if I can get in!

JeremyNSunny said...

Yes -- Thank God for creative people, eh???!! Life is much more interesting because of them! :) In Bible class just last night (We're studying the Biblical occupation of Magician and its application to Christian life today.) Harry Potter came up!! Jeremy is an avid reader. It's not up my alley, but I have read the first book and watched a couple of the movies. It's fun to have things to look forward to, for SURE!