Monday, March 24, 2008

FYI

Dion added some photos and a kite video to the Sandy Davidsons blog.

Here are two cute things Randy said:

Last night he found, in a drawer, the lighter wand thing we used to light a candle for dinner. We usually keep it in a high cupboard. He said: "Mom, put this away so I don't light myself."

And, then yesterday, Dion had set the dining table nicely with a white tablecloth and the candle mentioned above. When Randy walked in and saw it he said: "Hey! I like this place!" I've always been one not to worry about small touches, or making things beautiful and cute because I thought kids wouldn't notice or care or they'd just ruin them anyway. Apparently, I was mistaken - Randy, at least, seems to have a taste for the finer things.

2 comments:

Sydni said...

Too CUTE!

You must have had a perfectly windy day for kite flying, a great kite, or a skilled kite flyer... maybe all three.

JeremyNSunny said...

Wow, I've enjoyed reading your blog!! I've not spent much time on the computer this past week, so I had some catching up to do!! Your blogs always give me good food for thought, which I appreciate very much, and ... if it's true that you don't have that many 'friends', then I feel privileged to have been a friend of yours all the way straight through the past nineteen years. But then, that's nothing new; I've always felt that way. :) Keep on being a blessing, everywhere you are!!