Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A nice surprise!

Last fall Randy lost his glasses. We searched and searched and searched. We were pretty sure that he'd lost them outside while playing on the trampoline. Soon there were just too many leaves and we gave up the hunt. Today the kids were playing outside. Randy was in the corner of our backyard fence by a folded up, piled up, boxed up, giant sized swimming pool that my Dad gave us last summer. I heard a clunk on the wood deck and something about the sound was familiar. I stared at Randy and around the spot where he was standing, but didn't see anything. So, I walked over and, sure enough, there were his long lost glasses!!! Most of the color has been worn off the frame, but the lenses are fine. Amazing! So, he is now wearing those and they are a huge improvement over his super old, duct taped, super glued pair. Quite unexpected!

2 comments:

Sydni said...

How wonderful!!!

Diane Owen said...

Gotta love good surprises.