Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Randy


I was thinking about 2 funny things that Randy does:
#1
Almost every day he asks for a "mayo sandwich" - just mayo on bread. Appetizing.
#2
He carries around his little cars all day long. He takes them everywhere - in the car, to the table for meals, and he even likes to sleep with them.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

So cute! The sandwich...hmmmm...not sure what to say about that!

Emily said...

Isaac asks for a mustard sandwich every day. just mustard and bread. what is with these 4-year-olds?!

Sydni said...

I guess Clint asked for just peanut butter on bread for years for his sack lunches for school... (he grew out of it or got tired of it). That's really cute about the cars.

Dan and Donna said...

I love these pictures. I'm so anxious to see you all again. Thanks for sharing these precious moments!