We were sorting through the kids' stuffed animals yesterday. There's one that's a gray mouse puppet with a little pouch where a mouse baby sits. It belonged to my sister and me when we were little. We called him Muggins Mouse. It stuck in my memory that the name came from a book, but I couldn't remember anything about it. So, I looked it up on line. Unfortunately, the pictures don't ring any bells. I thought it would be fun to check it out from the library, but no luck - they don't have it. It must be too old or something. I'm sure my Mom or my Aunt Jayni would remember more about all of this.Sunday, December 21, 2008
Muggins Mouse
We were sorting through the kids' stuffed animals yesterday. There's one that's a gray mouse puppet with a little pouch where a mouse baby sits. It belonged to my sister and me when we were little. We called him Muggins Mouse. It stuck in my memory that the name came from a book, but I couldn't remember anything about it. So, I looked it up on line. Unfortunately, the pictures don't ring any bells. I thought it would be fun to check it out from the library, but no luck - they don't have it. It must be too old or something. I'm sure my Mom or my Aunt Jayni would remember more about all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment