Playdough with Jenna.

We went to the ward park day a couple of weeks ago. Randy was riding his scooter (yes, without a helmet - c'mon he only goes a few miles per hour) and as he went down a slight slope in the sidewalk he biffed it head over heals on the concrete. Poor guy. The scab is gone now.


For our Sunbeam Sharing Time in Primary we had each Sunbeam draw a poster about how they could share the gospel. I drew the picture and Randy colored around the notes. He said something about how he can share the gospel by singing Primary songs. When his friends and family hear the words he sings they learn about Jesus.
2 comments:
Randy's wound looks BAD. Sometimes it's better with the scab on. I really liked the poster and playdough too.
I have NEVER thought of having the kids play with playdough on the floor!! Hmmm ... I wonder if it would work better for little kids than bigger kids.... Anyway, I'm always encouraging them to take care not to let it fall on the floor, which is an impossibility, I'm concluding. So I end up having to clean the floor and the table. Sure, we'd have to lock up the dogs for that time period, but I might just try that next time!!
So sorry about Randy's accident! It rather reminds me of Justus's head-bash he got with HELMET ON. Ya just can't win sometimes. lol
Post a Comment