While Dion and I set up the tent and Jenna and Randy set out the sleeping bags, Corey worked on his Batman puzzle.

Dion making s'mores. This time with Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies and marshmallows. They turned out great!


Sleeping Randy and Jenna.

Not sleeping Corey and Dion.

Dion ended up sleeping in the house. I slept OK. It was much more comfortable than our mountain camping trip. Here are Jenna (hiding in the sleeping bag) and Randy the next morning. The kids had fun hanging out in the tent until it got unbearably hot in there.

Dion making a delicious breakfast (eggs, sausage, pancakes) on the grill. This was my kind of roughing it!

This is where we set up camp.
1 comment:
Oh, this brings back great memories!! :) And, not surprisingly, treasured (though not necessarily particularly 'pleasing') aromas! LOL What fun you're having. Great! Dion cooking on the grill reminds me that I'm set to try a pizza on the grill in a week or two!
Post a Comment