I forgot to say that Randall calls his goggles "goblins." It's cute - "Where are my goblins?"
Also, Jenna's teacher asked me to teach 7 girls from their class their little dance for the 1st grade program. I'm a little nervous. She sent me a DVD with a video of the program from last year. I think that I'll take the laptop and let the girls watch the dance first and then we can just copy the DVD as we practice.
The Bees game was fine. We only stayed until the 7th inning when we sang "Take Me Out to the Ball Game." We had really good seats. Our assigned seats were in the sun and the kids soon began complaining about how hot they were and their cheeks were turning red. So, around the 5th inning we moved into some shaded seats and then every one was complaining about how cold they were - sheesh! Dion spent about the first hour taking various children to get concessions. We (well, I - Dion and the kids were usually gone or else the kids weren't paying attention, they were looking around for Bumble, the mascot) got to see a couple of home runs and an exciting episode where a guy tried to steal 2nd. Dion took the kids' pictures with Bumble. He'll probably post them soon. I think the kids actually enjoyed the Trax ride more! Still, I feel so American when I watch baseball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
'globlins' is too cute!
You'll do just fine teaching the dance. Thank goodness for your laptop.
I thought the picture of the kids with the Bee was great!
Post a Comment