Friday, September 12, 2008

Are people trying to tell me something?

My mom, sister, and grandma stopped by a couple of weeks ago. (I'll do a separate post for that.) They brought me belated b-day presents. Here's what I got:

Heather gave me a cute little thing that melts scented wax, so you have a lovely smell in your house whenever you turn it on.
(It uses a lightbulb to melt the wax. We currently have cucumber lime in there.)My grandma, we call her Gram, gave me a pine scented candle.My Mom gave me some eucalyptus mint body wash from
Bath & Body Works.
It's one of my favorites.And, don't forget, when we had the b-day party, Danielle gave me these scented candles.

Do you notice a theme here?

I do.

Could it be coincidence?

I doubt it.

Look, I'm sorry about the stench. . .

I'll be sure to put these gifts to good use.

Thanks for your subtle hints. At least now I know.

4 comments:

Emily said...

heh heh heh. i'm sure you smell wonderful.

Sydni said...

Hahaha! How funny. Maybe if you/your house really did smell bad, they'd be afraid of offending you with these gifts. You probably smell good and they figured you'd like to KEEP smelling good. :)

JeremyNSunny said...

LOL!! Great gifts, tho'!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! that is funny.

One year for my birthday I had several friends over and every single one of them gave me smelly, I mean fragranced, bath products. I thought they must have been trying to give me a hint too!