- We got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on CD (finally - we've been on the hold list since before Thanksgiving) and The Office - Season 2 on DVD from the Sandy Library.
- We had lunch at crowded Chik-fil-A.
- I got groceries at Harmon's.
- I got Randy a new Cars sippy cup in hopes that he will have his Pedia Sure out of it before bed instead of out of a bottle.
- Bryanna came over to play with Jenna for a couple of hours.
- Corey and I made egg drop soup (to go along with his recent study of China and fulfill a Cub Scout requirement).
- I tried, and failed, the second time to make British style rice krispie treats. The chocolate melted beautifully in the homemade double boiler, but when I added the Lyle's Golden Syrup it started to clump. Next time I'll mix the rice krispies and melted chocolate first then stir in the syrup.
- I've been listening to The Chieftains lately. http://www.thechieftains.com/
- Dion and the kids went to Walgreen's and got hats, silly string and noise makers for our little family party tonight. There's some Martinelli's sparkling cider chilling in the fridge.
- I need to make some resolutions. The trick is whittling it down to just a few things to work on.
- Yet again, I'm going to put off the mopping and vacuuming until tomorrow - cleaning will be a great way to start 2008.
Monday, December 31, 2007
New Year's Eve Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment